Aug 24, 2008

We Moved!

Yup - That's right! Not only am I back - but - I moved. After trying to play around with this site to spruce it up...I just threw in the towel. I moved to http://myfrakkinblog.today.com

Same name - same old stuff - just a new home with a different look! If you guys are looking to get paid for blogging - and I don't mean the pay per post stuff - I mean just for putting up blog posts - come join me and create your own blog at Today.com - click the button there to create your own. You get paid for page views and for creating posts. Pretty cool, huh? See ya over at my new place! If you have me bookmarked - make sure you change it.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at

work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when
I get home. I'm

amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,


just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome blog!
Here is my blog :: outfire

Anonymous said...

Hey, you used to write excellent, but the last few posts have

been kinda boring… I miss your great writings.
Past few posts are just a bit out of track! come on!
Also visit my webpage ; lionxsoft.com

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right.

This post

truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Here is my site :: http://getzwiki.kevin.dr2o.eu/index.php?title=Alive_The_Dream_With_VW_Campervan_Hire_Spain

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa