Jul 7, 2008

Blog Upgrade

Just in case anyone who regularly drops in here is wondering why I haven't been posting anything - it's because I'm in the process up updating/upgrading/redesigning my blog. It's taking me longer than I thought.

I'm not really happy with the way this one looks, so, I've been scouring the web to find a decent template. However, none of the templates are really anything that I am looking for..so..I'm working on my own based on other designs that I've found. I know how to program in HTML, but this CSS XML PHP stuff is new to me. While I do recognize a lot of the HTML in the code, there are certain syntax that I'm working through and figuring out.

So - please bear with me as I bear through this code! I promise I will be back very soon - in the meantime - I will try to at least hit the meme days - Musical Mondays, Wordless Wednesday, and the like since those are real easy posts!!

We have just about finished the kitchen now. The only thing left is to re-install the microwave - which will get done this week. I finished the painting and trim this evening. Hopefully, I can post up the pictures by the weekend!

See ya and thanks for having patience with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it is common knowledge you know, that blogspot is horrible and that is perhaps one of the biggest reasons why resources for templates are absolutely horrible. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't have said it better, Holly!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

25% off beer stock! click here!

buy beer stocks

Frakkin BlogUpp

Frakkin' Plurk

Amazon Ferris Wheel of Kids Books

My Frakkin Blog Rank!

Frakkin Google Page Ranker?

PageRank

Top Blogs

My Frakkin Site Meter

ss_blog_claim=4b7963677726657b7e29dbbf2cb915fa